Hiking vlog gone WRONG!

Reaction score
Hey guys, check out my latest travel vlog, spoiler, I get legit scared! Spoiler 2: there's drone footage!!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That was pretty good Weston! Sorry. Had to laugh about being in the dark and hearing weird noises. I'm literally brush hogging a field, with a corn field inside it, at this moment. Last night, as I finished, I had to do some work right at the edge of the corn. Wind blowing through 10 foot tall corn makes some really funky noises! I didn't spend much time outside the truck. This is what it looks like in the daylight. Looks totally different at night!
20190921_105728.jpg

That was pretty good Weston! Sorry. Had to laugh about being in the dark and hearing weird noises. I'm literally brush hogging a field, with a corn field inside it, at this moment. Last night, as I finished, I had to do some work right at the edge of the corn. Wind blowing through 10 foot tall corn makes some really funky noises! I didn't spend much time outside the truck. This is what it looks like in the daylight. Looks totally different at night!
View attachment 114607
Thanks so much! I've always been afraid of the dark, like really afraid. Probably will never change.

;)
Thanks so much! I've always been afraid of the dark, like really afraid. Probably will never change.
Ha like most I think this happens naturally, I'm same but it is weird how things are perceived in the dark,,maybe self defence item in your bag aswell,,if I go trekking with drone my stun gun comes along to,,not that I can't defend myself,its just backup incase,,we know how some react to drone pilots so me have backup now,shockingly safe lol

Reactions: Shoot4fun
;)
Ha like most I think this happens naturally, I'm same but it is weird how things are perceived in the dark,,maybe self defence item in your bag aswell,,if I go trekking with drone my stun gun comes along to,,not that I can't defend myself,its just backup incase,,we know how some react to drone pilots so me have backup now,shockingly safe lol
I was most afraid of cougars. There have been a lot of cougar attacks in the woods I was in. I have a really big knife with a quick release so I held it in my right hand as I ran back to my car. To clarify, I was NOT running with my knife exposed! It was folded but ready to go. Always have my self defense with me wherever I go.

Wow! Can’t relate to this idea of having to carry a handgun. At night how would you even know if it was a person or not making the noise. Where I’m from it’s illegal to carry a handgun unless you are a member of a club and even then you must let police know when you travel with your gun.

I do lots of nighttime photography but I just make noise or carry a bear bell.

Wow! Can’t relate to this idea of having to carry a handgun. At night how would you even know if it was a person or not making the noise. Where I’m from it’s illegal to carry a handgun unless you are a member of a club and even then you must let police know when you travel with your gun.

I do lots of nighttime photography but I just make noise or carry a bear bell.
I would NEVER shoot into the dark! But if I got full on attacked by an animal or criminal, and if I had a gun, I'd shoot!
I'm glad I live in the US.

I would NEVER shoot into the dark! But if I got full on attacked by an animal or criminal, and if I had a gun, I'd shoot!
I'm glad I live in the US.
Weston, I wasn’t criticizing you or anyone else. I just don’t understand how your post about your vlog turned into a post about the value of carrying a handgun. I realize that in the US the right to bear arms is enshrined in your constitution, but this forum has members from all over the world and not everyone lives in a culture where owning a gun is considered a right. I just think that the focus should be kept on drones and not on the value of carrying a gun or other weapon.

Chris

knife.jpg

@Weston Ney,
Interesting video, I like the editing.

I just cant imagine filming myself and posting it on the interment... It's.just so weird to me.
Anyways....

I do like to see stuff around the same Neighbormt.Hood. ;)

Yeah, funny about off topic. :)

Maybe a section for
/off topic/guns and ammo?

@dirkclod, your thoughts? :)

Just messing with you....

Rod

Not my thought Rod but is in guidelines.
  • 13. Discussions about politics, weaponry, and religion are permitted only in association with the topic of this forum or in the “off-topic” section and will be closed or removed if they become disruptive.
Is ok to mess with me buddy.;)

Edit: Just noticed this is in OT so disregard post #15
Whoops . ?

Last edited:
:);):cool:

Rod

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads