high altitude pics

Here's some of mine. These were shot in Dominican Republic around the middle of the island:
View media item 3018View media item 3017View media item 3016View media item 3015View media item 3014
And these were shot at a public park in Santo Domingo (the capital of the country):
View media item 3013View media item 3012Again, I'm not sure how high I was for any of them. I did hit 500MT a few times, and I'm guesstimating those are that high, but I can surely be wrong.

I guess I'll have to figure out how to keep track of that.

250 meters on an island
fullsizeoutput_1960.jpeg

Shokan reservoir the dam and "lemon squeeze"
Shokan reservoir looking west from lower basin

If the comment below is of concern to my posted pictures.
The pictures were taken within all legal limits.
Your reminders of the FAA regualtions in the US hopefully will be helpful to someone though.
Thanks so much

Attachments

• reslemonsqueeze.jpg
    reslemonsqueeze.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 337
  • Retouched001.jpg
    Retouched001.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 389
Last edited:
Guys, remember FAA requirements if in the USA. Especially new guys, you are not to be above 400 ft AGL (basically takoff). Keep that in mind. Just trying to help everyone so you don't get a ring from the FAA or worse. :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
And while a call from the FAA would be stressful, it would not nearly be as stressful as running into the windshield of a Cessna 172 going 130 knots! Don't fly into their airspace, there are people up there!

Last edited:
Reactions: captainmilehigh
42a22cd6b2aa02922180599e51a123c5.jpg
Highest I went on this flight was 395ft according to the flight record, but I think this picture was only at around 300ft. I'm still learning, so best I have at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

That's awesome... beautiful job... :)

-slinger

And while a call from the FAA would be stressful, it would not nearly be as stressful as running into the windshield of a Cessna 172 going 130 knots! Don't fly into their airspace, there are people up there!
What would we do without having you here. I guess the World would start spinning in the other direction and the Earth's magnetic pole would switch.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj