Hi I am from Korea

Reaction score
Hello, Global friends. I am a phantom pilot living in Korea.
I happened to know this place when I was searching Google for drones. I am very interested in shooting a drone in Korea, so I am filming a Korean tour. I want to introduce myself to my global friends, so Besides Seoul and Busan, Korea also has simple and quiet tourist attractions and new tourist attractions. Right now, Ulsan has many foreign friends.
I live in Korea and went on a trip. I filmed this video with Phantom. I would appreciate it if you enjoyed it.
:)

Welcome to the forum! Beautiful video, interesting bridge...

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video from Korea.

If I may offer some constructive feedback I would suggest shortening some of the orbiting sequences at the beginning. Occasionally you seem to be orbiting a little too quickly and I would cut those scenes. Your shots of the bridge are really beautiful. If you had started the shot of the bridge further to the right in the frame so that the bridge was not in view at the start and was then gradually revealed as you flew to the left and yawed around it would have been even more spectacular.

Great work - please keep sharing on the forum.

All the best, Martin

Hi and welcome to the forum nice footage ?

Very good job. But you could shorten some scenes a little. Very unusual Bridge with no traffic. I wonder what it will be used for. Thanks for the video.

Lovely Bridge .which part of Korea is it in. it might have been nicer to see it from a distance first & then go close to the bridge. keep up the cool videos.

Hello, Global friends. I am a phantom pilot living in Korea.
I happened to know this place when I was searching Google for drones. I am very interested in shooting a drone in Korea, so I am filming a Korean tour. I want to introduce myself to my global friends, so Besides Seoul and Busan, Korea also has simple and quiet tourist attractions and new tourist attractions. Right now, Ulsan has many foreign friends.
I live in Korea and went on a trip. I filmed this video with Phantom. I would appreciate it if you enjoyed it.
:)
A beautiful bridge on a beautiful day. Interesting how cars enter/exit the bridge via that tight spiral on each end. I don't recall ever seeing that on other bridges but it may be common. Good job on the video and hope you post many more of Korea's lovely sights.

As mentioned above, the orbiting speed of your first scene was too fast, but it was just right for the second scene of the sea stacks. I like the way you zoomed slowly outward while you orbited around the area.
Colors are good. The bridge looks like it is for pedestrian, not cars. Very nice work. Share some more with everyone.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4