Hi Guys I am new to the P Pilots. Got a problem

Reaction score
I crashed my P3P and ended up in a pond for a couple of hours before I got it out.

I contacted DJI and they informed me there are no repairs for a water damaged craft.

I put it in a plastic bag packed in rice for a week. Reassembled it and powered it back up. The drone goes through its normal start up and the camera and gimble accuate. The drone connects with the remote I get the camera up but its showing me an Accellermeter failure.

the motors seem fine and everything things seems to be up and going but this.

Is there any help?

Hopeful

Then do one, that could solve your error message.
You will have to be really very careful with your first flights and get confident that it is reliable.

I am working on that now

so DJI will not repair any aircraft that has been in the water?

I am working on that now

so DJI will not repair any aircraft that has been in the water?
pretty standard for electronics, after water damage /submerge.
too much potential damage hidden and corrosion takes time.
they don't want to be responsible. that's reasonable if one thinks about it.

if the IMU cal doesn't do it ,
I know with the p2's it was suggested to smack the naza unit on a table to "free" it up if frozen etc.

on a p3 Unsure how or if that is possible any more.
found a video that may help.

Fix for "NO MC DATA- ACCELEROMETER FAILED" if caused by impact.

Did you rinse it inside and out with distilled water before you dried it? If not, any crud, etc., that was dissolved in the pond water has now dried on or in the electronics and sensors.

I rinsed it with clean water it was not distilled I think a piece of rice may be in the sensor so i am going to take it back apart

Well I have taken the IMU casing apart and I am still getting the same error and its not going to calibrate the IMU. Guess the drone is useless at this point.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl