Hi from Western Australia

Reaction score
Hi folks!

Happy P3A owner here. I live in Perth, Western Australia. Would love to meet some fellow west aussies if there are many around here?

The P3A is my second drone, I started with a P2 Standard and really enjoyed it. I've lurked a little while on the forums, and thought it was about time I said hello!

I'm looking forward to becoming more involved with the community :)

Here's one of the first images I took with the P3A - Ocean Reef Marina, Western Australia

Attachments

• Ocean-Reef-Marina.jpg
    Ocean-Reef-Marina.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 338
Reactions: dirkclod and tevek
I'm not in Australia, but I get to be the first to extend a warm welcome to you to this forum. Lots of folks here with lots of experience and good advice. Share more of your unique images with us!

Reactions: aussierob78
Hi aussierob, greetings from the south west of WA, avoid Perth like the plague but miss the beaches up your way. I can remember when the ocean reef area was a pile of sand and a trip to Yanchep was an adventure/holiday/buy a postcard! Nice photo and you've got your first like .

Reactions: aussierob78
I'm hearing you, tried the city thing for years and figured it was now or never to make the move. Best part are the endless opportunities to fly my drone, beaches, forests and no one to bother you.

Welcome to the forum aussierob .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT