Hi from Southern Australia

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I think I am about to be the proud owner of a p3s! I was "toying" with the idea of getting a toy drone for fun and learning and one day get a drone with camera platorm (photography is my number 1 hobby), but I can get a P3s for a great price and think I might just take the plunge!
I had a quick search through the forums and found an old post but do people think parts and service for the P3 model will be available in the future? Or am I buying into the P3 too late?
Appreciate any thoughts!
Cheers,

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I had a quick search through the forums and found an old post but do people think parts and service for the P3 model will be available in the future? Or am I buying into the P3 too late?
DJI still sells P2 accessories and accessories/parts can still be found on the Internet. The P3 is even more popular than the P2, so I don't think there's going to be a shortage of P3 accessories/parts anytime soon.

Reactions: Mattsplatt
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hi everyone,
I think I am about to be the proud owner of a p3s! I was "toying" with the idea of getting a toy drone for fun and learning and one day get a drone with camera platorm (photography is my number 1 hobby), but I can get a P3s for a great price and think I might just take the plunge!
Appreciate any thoughts!
Cheers,
Way better than a toy drone. I had toy drones. Difficult to fly although l got pretty good at it. Photography wise, you can't keep them steady. Not all of us can appropriate the money towards hobbies like others can. It was a big step for me and oh am I so happy I did. The phantom 3 s is good at videos. You will really have fun with your creativity in that aspect. Stills are nice on bright days. Really nice aerials. In low light there is a lot of noise. Good photoshop can handle that. Not as good stills as your SLR. But your SLR can't take good aerials. Lol. Have fun!

Reactions: Mattsplatt
Way better than a toy drone. I had toy drones. Difficult to fly although l got pretty good at it. Photography wise, you can't keep them steady. Not all of us can appropriate the money towards hobbies like others can. It was a big step for me and oh am I so happy I did. The phantom 3 s is good at videos. You will really have fun with your creativity in that aspect. Stills are nice on bright days. Really nice aerials. In low light there is a lot of noise. Good photoshop can handle that. Not as good stills as your SLR. But your SLR can't take good aerials. Lol. Have fun!
Thanks W. V. Same thought processes as mine! I may have trouble with my 6yo son wanting to "play" with it!
Going to order it today!
Thanks for your thoughts

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1