Hi From The North West UK

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i've inherited a Phantom FC40 drone from my dear uncle who sadly passed away last year, he was very much into flying from model aircraft in his early years then on to microlights and finally to a drone in his latter years. I have now registered the drone to myself as an operator plus pilot with the CAA.

I like photography, PC stuff, guitars and well a few other things but for now i'm concertrating on my new second hand drone plus GoPro that i want to attach to it.

Last edited:
Started out with one.
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome aboard Sceptr, my condolences for your uncle and best wishes for you president Boris Johnson. I here he is a tough guy and we all pray he pulls through.
I think now is the best opportunity we drone pilots have to document through photography the effects of covid 19 on our communities. Be safe and get some good pics and video.
All the best!

Hi I’ve not used my done for a few weeks until today, all batteries charged but the drone won’t start any ideas please
Peter Leicestershire uk

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thank you for the warm welcomes, i'm having problems with my drone but i'll post for help in the FC40 forum. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20