Hi from the Netherlands

Reaction score
Hi my name is Vincent and i live in the small country of the Netherlands. I have a Phantom 3SE. Great bird but the range is was bad. I have use the 3.1.46 mod for more range. I flew about 1km and got scared because it was foggy and i flew doe the first time with this mod.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello Vincent and i welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum...if you have a question..please feel free to ask it...or see the small magnifier glass to the upper right side of this screen... click on it and Type any question that you need to ask in that search panel and you will have a lots of great answers....we sure would love to see your Country by way of a video...take care and enjoy that Dji P3 SE...... just like mine !

This was Saturday last week when there was snow. I had just finished the drone. Did not dare high this was at 50 meters altitude. I live in an area where the Air Force is practicing so it can not go high. There are also strict rules.

Attachments

• valthermond.jpg
    valthermond.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 164
  • valthermond1.jpg
    valthermond1.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 154
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Vincent..Thank you for the pictures....I loved the many rows of trees..That sure must be a beautiful area in the summer time......Thank You again From Kansas USA.

Ja echt een drent. Yes a real drent(province in the netherlands) where do jou live maybe we can fligh together some times.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi my name is Vincent and i live in the small country of the Netherlands. I have a Phantom 3SE. Great bird but the range is was bad. I have use the 3.1.46 mod for more range. I flew about 1km and got scared because it was foggy and i flew doe the first time with this mod.

Nice to see a fellow Dutchman onboard, with luck I should pickup my Phantom 3 SE tomorrow. Strange about the range as they say the signal strength should hit 4km so I would expect it to fly further than 1km but hey I am a drone noob.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31