Hi From Astoria NY

Reaction score
Hello ,
I am new to the Forum, I do Automotive Photography. I am getting re-introduced to Drone Photography and Video. I had the Vision Plus 2 before, I crashed it twice and rebuilt the gimbal and camera. When I went to replace the camera and they wanted 675.00 at the time in 2015 I never touched it again. Getting the bug again, I decided to buy the camera now since it would be a lot cheaper, I found it was more practical to buy the Vison 3 Standard refurbished at the DJI site until I get better acclimated with flying.
I am looking to gain some information since Flying a Drone in NY is extremely difficult and would like some guidance to be able to fly with no conflict and interaction from anyone.

A pleasure to meet everyone and thanks for having me.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: Inno68
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

welcome to the Club

I have just come back off Honeymoon from New York and did my first ever time lapse video. Sorry not a Drone but it is NY :)

Really cool video , I am curious how you were able to get that height in the middle of the street unless you were on an overpass.

Really cool video , I am curious how you were able to get that height in the middle of the street unless you were on an overpass.

Thanks, i used the old tram line which is now a garden, perfect vantage point, wish i could of found somewhere a little higher though

Reactions: Inno68
Welcome, I use to Live in NY. Out on long island. I've lived in Brooklyn and Long Island before i moved to Charlotte. Lot of cool footage you can get in NYC.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Sweetwater