Hi Everyone

Reaction score
A quick note to say hi from Paeroa just outside Auckland New Zealand. Phantom 3 Advanced. New to the hobby and this site has been invaluable to me providing all the answers to my questions so far. Learnt heaps about what to do and what not to do lol. Incident free so far. So thought I better join up and maybe help someone else out one day.Cheers all and safe flying. =)

Welcome aboard mate.. lots of knowledge here for sure..
Fly Safe..

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: KiwiWithWings
We have many members here that live in your country and no doubt....you will meet them here and might even get to fly together with them....And a BIG Welcome to the Phantom Pilots forum KiwiWith 4 props.

We have many members here that live in your country and no doubt....you will meet them here and might even get to fly together with them....And a BIG Welcome to the Phantom Pilots forum KiwiWith 4 props.
Haha yeah I was gonna go with 4props but it looked funny. The wings part is a bit of a metaphor I suppose as kiwis are flightless birds...=)

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: KiwiWithWings

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20