Hi all, Port Talbot, Wales, UK

Reaction score
Hi,
I Started May 2019, when I received a Phantom 3 standard for my 65th birthday. I had spent a few months researching, learning from YouTube and Forums such as this one, and after all the patient waiting and checks took my first flight shortly afterwards. Hooked :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching ?

Congratulations and hello from Florida. I’m new to the P3S myself but learning. It’s definitely fun. I’ve flown P4’s until now. Enjoy and fly safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shoot4fun
Sweet! Welcome to the best place on the interweb to find everything you never knew you needed to know, about everything you just thought you knew about drones! Lots of knowledge to be found here! (As you can guess, I don't have much, but I'm only here for the free beer. Still waiting...)
???
Brad

Reactions: RonT
Hi,
I Started May 2019, when I received a Phantom 3 standard for my 65th birthday. I had spent a few months researching, learning from YouTube and Forums such as this one, and after all the patient waiting and checks took my first flight shortly afterwards. Hooked :)
Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new P3S, Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.