Hey fellow pilots,

Reaction score
A question about the controller. I’ve got a p4 that had a very hard landing and I hadn’t the $ 2 rebuild yet. The controller won’t recharge. What do y’all do when the controller doesn’t recharge? Thanks for the input...

If your RC is only showing about half the lights after charging, one battery or more likely the voltage balance board on the battery in the controller has failed. Someone on Youtube shows a video where he changed the battery and balance board out and regained the RC. The battery was less current, around 3,500 mah but it worked for 50 flights so far he said. Parts list was in the comments.

Reactions: John Ericks
Thanks for the intel. I’m going follow up on it. Is there a parts list 4 p4p’s I can check out, that you know of?

Thanks for the intel. I’m going follow up on it. Is there a parts list 4 p4p’s I can check out, that you know of?

Where is that part’s list? Can I put a gps tracker on it. Can’t promise you I won’t lose it, but, I can tell you that I will use it. Miss my old drone. Just got a new one, p4p. Oh, my p4 I got last year, was really cool. I crashed and crashed, still it works. Well, the camera is broken, the compass is out. A prop lock is broken and the landing struts are broken. Thought to have DJI fix her up. I can and have fixed my broken rc’s b4, so this is going to be a great learning experience! Part’s first, repair next, play later, sounds good to me :)

Reactions: chrismatthewssr

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4