Hey Expert's, ID needed..

Reaction score
I inquired to the folks, (benchmark Tool & Supply Inc) that were selling all the Phantom 2 vision items at clearance price from a previous post couple day's ago. Wanted quote on gimbal & cam, & wi fi module, two hard to find items for this bird..
Here's what I received back.

Can you identify the parts? & how do these price's compare to what you've seen before?

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Zenmuse Z15-GH4: $1483.00

DJI 2.4G Datalink LK24-BT Module
: $117.00

Last edited:
I inquired to the folks, (benchmark Tool & Supply Inc) that were selling all the Phantom 2 vision items at clearance price from a previous post couple day's ago. Wanted quote on gimbal & cam, & wi fi module, two hard to find items for this bird..

Can you identify the parts? & how do these price's compare to what you've seen before?

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

I got the same price you got on a Zenmuse H4-3D

Those arent parts for a Phantom 2 Vision, the vision uses a 1D gimbal and an egg camera with all the WIFI built in, unless you mean the Phantom 2 Vision Plus, which does have a seperate WIFI module built into the quad itself.

can you clarify

yes.. I was referring to a P2V+.... I was inquiring as to they're "clearance" prices..
But I really didn't even recognize the parts.. & the clearance price's, well......

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl