Hero3+ tilt / mounting question

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 2 with a Hero3+ camera that does not have a tilt function. I don't have a workshop, just the basic screwdrivers etc.

At the moment the camera is set to the horizontal - 50% ground & 50% sky. How do I get the camera to constantly point say 15 degrees down so I get say 70% ground and only 30% sky?

Thanks.

What mount are you using? The official fixed-mount just has a thumbscrew that you can turn to release the mount. You can then tilt it to whatever angle you want.

I have a gyroscopically stabilized mounting that sets itself to the horizontal. There are no external screw devices (I can see). The back of the camera fits on to a rear plate and does not allow for say some packing at the top rear of the camera to tilt it down and leaving the rear plate in the vertical.

Got a link to the mount? Having a hard time visualising what it is that you have.

It's an H3-2D !

Erm, use the tilt lever on the back of your transmitter........ You can set the camera to any angle you like between straight ahead and straight down.

Have you read the manual for the H3-2D?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl