Here we go.....part of an email from the FAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Changes Coming in the Future
The new law also requires:
  1. Drone operators to pass an online aeronautical knowledge and safety test and carry proof of test passage.
  2. The FAA to issue guidance for how it will recognize community based organizations.
The FAA is incrementally rolling out these features and requirements.
Check our website for the latest updates or follow us on social media for the latest news.
More detailed information about the FAA's plan to fully implement the requirements of Section 349 of the FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018 may be found on the Federal Register.
Page last modified: December 06, 2019 4:10:22 PM EST

That's a rule that I think will actually work. They have to figure out some way to get the idiots and their drones, out of the skies. I'll gladly take the test and carry my certificate if it means I don't have to deal with uninformed Pilots (Putting it kindly) that are ruining the sport and driving the FAA nuts. Imo

It will give the FAA more teeth when they go after violators. They won't be able to say "I didn't know" when caught. Trying to look at the good side of this.

Sorry guys has been posted already. Let’s just stay in this one to keep down to many threads.
Thanks.

CLOSED​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31