HELP

Reaction score
I've had my phantom 3 standard drone for about a year and I've always updated it when it has needed it and now the DJI go app keeps saying RC signal lost which means I need to reconnect the controller so I do and it flashes green (connected) but as soon as I touch the controller it changes back to flashing yellow and RC signal lost. when I don't have the app open it will flash green but as soon as I open the app it flashes yellow again. I don't know what to do? It seems to have a mind of its own and do whatever it wants. I can't get it off the ground.

I've had my phantom 3 standard drone for about a year and I've always updated it when it has needed it and now the DJI go app keeps saying RC signal lost which means I need to reconnect the controller so I do and it flashes green (connected) but as soon as I touch the controller it changes back to flashing yellow and RC signal lost. when I don't have the app open it will flash green but as soon as I open the app it flashes yellow again. I don't know what to do? It seems to have a mind of its own and do whatever it wants. I can't get it off the ground.
I don't know of any connection to the app and losing signal. There hasn't been any updates to the P3S that I know of so I doubt it has anything to do with firmware.

I would start by re-linking the controller and AC.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl