Help with used drone purchase P3A vs. P4A

Reaction score
I have two options locally and was hoping for some feedback, my biggest fear is the P3P no longer being supported a year or so down the road and not getting updates.

1st Deal:

P4A with 1 battery, it came with a normal controller but he upgraded to the CS 5.5 package, thought it sell the CS itself and keep the controller and buy a few batteries. This package is $900

P3A with 3 batteries, full set of filters, backpack case, 100w chargers and few small extras. This package is listed for $700.

I kinda like the P3 better because it has lightbridge and will give me more distance than the P4A. The 2.7k isn't really an issue for me but again I don't want to me stuck with a machine that is no longer able to fly.

The P4A is nice, a little out of my budget but if I could sell the CS for $350 I could get another battery and pay back a few bucks I'll have to borrow. I jsut got an ipad mini4 so I have no need for the CS as I mostly use litchi.

Thanks for any suggestions!

I kinda like the P3 better because it has lightbridge and will give me more distance than the P4A. The 2.7k isn't really an issue for me but again I don't want to me stuck with a machine that is no longer able to fly.
The P4 Advanced also has Lightbridge and should get similar range to the P3.
If a P3 flies today, it should in future - updates aren't what keeps a drone in the air.

I'm not sure what CS 5.5 is but if you want good images, the camera is the big feature in favour of the P3.
It's a huge advance beyond the camera of the P3 series and original P4.

Thanks for the reply and sorry CS = CrystalSky. It's the P3A controller that comes with the drone but they offered some type of 600 upgrade to get the CrystalSky 5.5" kit for the P3A.

Thanks for the reply and sorry CS = CrystalSky. It's the P3A controller that comes with the drone but they offered some type of 600 upgrade to get the CrystalSky 5.5" kit for the P3A.
OK ... what you are describing is a P4 Advanced Plus
That's an ordinary P4A drone with a controller with the integrated high-brightness screen.
thought it sell the CS itself and keep the controller
The screen is hard-wired to the controller and not removable.
Although the screen is similar to and uses the same technology, it is not a Crystalsky monitor.
Crystalsky monitors are free standing and can be swapped around.
i-8JnQ2H9-L.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT