HELP with Phantom 2 Compass???

Hi,

I think maybe replacing the compass might be the way to go. I never even considered that option. Others as well as DJI kept saying to demagnetize but use software program as well. I will see how much a compass is. Thanks.

Howie

P.S. I can't seem to locate anyone in my area who knows the Phantom so that option is moot. Thanks.

Were you ever able to download the software to the P2? But the bigger question did you connect the P2 to your computer and download windows driver? That drive is needed in order to load the P2s software.

Thanks. I think that is what happened. Since I am unable to contact anyone in my area for assistance I will try and locate a compass and see if that helps. Thanks to all for the assistance.

Jason,

I connected the remote a couple of months ago and was unable to get it to work. I contacted DJI and they have been no help. I don't have enough info to use the software, and I'm not sure I still have the software at all. I don't remember much about all of that since I had a surgery since then. I just tried taking it to an open field and calibrating it there, but no go. It flies of course, but with no GPS or compass at all.

Thanks.

Jason,

I connected the remote a couple of months ago and was unable to get it to work. I contacted DJI and they have been no help. I don't have enough info to use the software, and I'm not sure I still have the software at all. I don't remember much about all of that since I had a surgery since then. I just tried taking it to an open field and calibrating it there, but no go. It flies of course, but with no GPS or compass at all.

Thanks.

Howie check your personal messages.

Hey Jason,

I responded to your message, but I was gone most of the day. If you are still interested in helping let me know and I will work out some time to talk with you about it. Thanks again for the assist.

Cheers,

Howie

Yes check your PM

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers