Help with older phantom 2

Reaction score
I was given as a gift from a family member a used but flyable Phantom2 (not the vision) it has no camera or mount. I have upgraded the firmware and it seems to fly perfect. Which app (if any) can I use to fly it from my phone or tablet? If there is an app, how do I set up the communication to do that?
Thanks for any help offered.

I was given as a gift from a family member a used but flyable Phantom2 (not the vision) it has no camera or mount. I have upgraded the firmware and it seems to fly perfect. Which app (if any) can I use to fly it from my phone or tablet? If there is an app, how do I set up the communication to do that?
Your phone or tablet are primarily for FPV. The app is DJI Vision, but if there 's no camera, flight control is via the controller.

Sorry, but there isn't an app for a phantom 2 non-vision. You would need the following 5.8GHz equipment for a first person view (FPV) system: gimbal, camera, mini iOSD, video transmitter, and a monitor/receiver. the P2 was built primarily for video/photos other than that the only communication was through the R/C controller at a frequency of 2.4GHz.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Sorry, but there isn't an app for a phantom 2 non-vision. You would need the following 5.8GHz equipment for a first person view (FPV) system: gimbal, camera, mini iOSD, video transmitter, and a monitor/receiver. the P2 was built primarily for video/photos other than that the only communication was through the R/C controller at a frequency of 2.4GHz.
Thanks for the feedback

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic