Help with camera.

Reaction score
My Phantom Vision don't transmit video or images to my phone. It does have a wifi connection and display the telemetry. I can take video and photo's but are unable to see what is transmitted. Any advice?

Look at the cables coming down from the Phantom and into the front of the camera.
Check that all three are properly seated in their sockets.

Video feed trouble shooting
Please try the following steps:
• Ensure you have upgraded all DJI products to their latest firmware. Check updated, plus the camera firmware
• Ensure you are connected to the wifi phantom-xxxx SID
. Check bluetooth be sure it is off
• Ensure your phone has been updated to the latest software.
• Ensure you have closed all other multi-tasking applications.
• Check the free space on your mobile device, it is recommend having at least 3GB available, less storage could be causing an issue.
• Try deleting the app from your phone and downloading it again.
Try reformatting the SD card with full format.
• Reduce the preview framerate from 30 fps to 15 fps in the Settings of the DJI Vision app.
Check your wifi battery level.
Check the three leads going to the gimbal to be sure they are tight. Check each one closely for any pins that may have pulled up and loose.
If the above don't get it then the only remaining check is the video feed plug on the wifi transmitter under the shell.
If that's ok then it's most likely a damaged or burnt out wifi transmitter if you still see the SID.

Another possibility to try and pin point what is wrong. switch it all on so you see no picture on your screen but if you take a picture and then check the camera sd card is the picture on there if it isnt it could be the camera itself not working but the transmit side could be ok, if there is a picture then the wireless transmit looks faulty

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl