Help with Alex Moss board and gimbal tilt

Reaction score
Hi,
Wonder if anyone can help. After the trouble I had with my ebay gimbal, I managed to get hold of a genuine Alex Moss board for it. I have it set up and working except for the tilt function. I have it enabled in the naza assistant and the lever on back of tx is callibrated. I have it plugged in to the board and plugged in to the correct port on the naza unit. i also have the simpleBGC software working but can't for the life of me get the tilt to work. Has anyone set this up and have any advice? Many thanks.
Cheers, Rich

Where do you have it plugged in on NAZA? The biggest mistake(s) people make are they plug into X1 when they should be plugging into F2. The other common mistake is plugging it in upside down. Attached is video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTem0m9klZk

Yup, plugged in correct port on naza and right way up. Have tried both ways. The board in that video is what I had with the gimbal but it was faulty. So I bought a genuine Alex Moss board. The gimbal works and levels all ok but the tilt will not work. I have now spent 2 days trying to get tilt to work :(
Cheers, Rich

Over the space of several days I've exhausted every option possible on this gimbal and board. My friends have the same board but the difference is that they have them plugged in to proper receivers rather than in to a naza.
Anyhow, I have moved this on to a friend now who will put it on a spare F450.
I toyed with the idea of putting a proper RX in to the phantom but I have now purchased a Zenmuse. What I should have done originally but they were £450 then. However they are much more affordable now. Should be here tomorrow.

I have the same issue with my Tarot gimbal, had it installed at a hobby shop it worked for a day and the tilt just stopped working. They are lost to why its not working so I'm just not dealing with them anymore. i've done so much research but can't find a **** solution. All I know is that on Naza assistant X1 slides side to side on its own making me think thats the issue. It stops once I turn off the controller so I know its not in the Naza board. I'm just trying to figure out if its my controller or not. Everything else works fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik