Help Samsung Galaxy S Tab 8.4 Mount and shade?

Reaction score
Found a nice looking mount a couple of days ago, thought I had bookmarked the danged thing :confused: anyway, have ordered the Tablet and looking fro some links and are recommendations of what works best for you.

Thanks in advance...:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: captblast
Thanx msinger you got the links down and always ready to help a noob. I have looked at this one just can't find a good pic of it in use. I've bought the FPVLR kit and would like to be sure it will fit around it, I see a pic of one of these with an iPad (full size) and they have the wifi expander unit on top of this holder. I've bookmarked this link and still looking. Should have mentioned the stage 3 kit in my op.

Thanks again for all your help :cool:

Reactions: captblast
Thanks Dirk that one looks the best I've found (along with the one I can't find again :mad: of course) so far and as you mentioned the reviews are good but all comment on the shade being worthless and not actually fitting.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks Dirk that one looks the best I've found (along with the one I can't find again :mad: of course) so far and as you mentioned the reviews are good but all comment on the shade being worthless and not actually fitting.
It fit ok but it didn't help me see any better than the tree's I get under .

Dirk can I ask if that one works ok with your itelite? Don't suppose you had it alongside of your fpvlr before going to it elite?
Sorry for the delay but had to take a picture .
And ain't nothing like a good shade tree here in Sept. ;)
Capt.jpg

Also no problem with my FPVLR'S

Looks good thanks for the pic. The Galaxy is 4.94" so I'm figuring it'll fit.

You got that right, you know it gets rather toasty down here in the flatlands during dawg days!
Yep !!
ll.png
;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20