Galaxy Tab S model SMT-700 compatible?

Reaction score
I have a brand new P4P that I'm working on setting up. Everything seems to connect and pair but I can't get any usable video feed on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Very broken up and bands of colors. This tablet is a couple years old so it's not the latest version but the info on the DJI website seems to indicate that it would work. They list the 705 series as compatible which is the same tablet but with LTE. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Jon, I have one, too. SM-T700 running Android 601.
It used to work. But now DJI Go 4 has become such a big fat monster that I do experience the same: image broken and banded, most of the time.
I think this (very fine) tablet is now too weak to run Go 4. I still use it but I'm afraid I'll have to get an iPad mini4... :(

Jon, I have one, too. SM-T700 running Android 601.
It used to work. But now DJI Go 4 has become such a big fat monster that I do experience the same: image broken and banded, most of the time.
I think this (very fine) tablet is now too weak to run Go 4. I still use it but I'm afraid I'll have to get an iPad mini4... :(
That's a bummer but at least it's encouraging that there's probably nothing wrong with my P4P. I actually have my sights on the new Crystal Sky monitor. It looks amazing but also $$$! Hopefully it will solve the issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj