Help reducing screen glare?? iPad Mini

Never thought of that.. I have the exact same bag from my new PC build! How did you stop the sides from collapsing?

After the tablet is fitted into the bottom of the gadget bag sun shade, it holds the sides out nicely.
They are still flexible, but I have found this makes it much easier to insert one's fist into the shade to tap the screen.

...Wondering what guys are doing (or not) in order to achieve the best screen visibility. Got to say that the visibility on the screen currently is unacceptable. Can't really read anything on the screen in bright sunlight with the shield and the shade.
Same here but with an Android Phablet. I'm an old dude with a cataract in one eye and a poor laser fix in the other and my eyes just don't want to adjust between the sun and shadows like looking up and down from the bright sky to the monitor. I would settle for a SD view like with my old P2 FPV monitor which I could see much better than this new-fangled high res Phablet.

I did notice the screen even with the hood on is like a mirror so it's reflecting what's behind you so backing up to a wall or large tree helps. I also made a deeper hood than whats sold commercially and made it so it gets narrower at the top but I can still get my my hand in there to click on the screen. A towel type hood would work but it's too hot for Florida weather. Amazon sells a 10'x10' wedding tent that you can leave 3 sides or one side open for $60.
http://www.amazon.com/STRONG-Weddin...711298&sr=8-52&keywords=fishing+tent+umbrella

But what would be ideal is a smaller pop-up 5'x5'x6.5' tent of darker material that pops up fast and takes down fast. It would be cooler in the summer and if it was weighted on its leg scould be 'panned' manually as needed. Now if we could just get someone to design, build, and sell it for under $50 it would be great. Obviously goggles are the best view but you still need to access to the phone or tablet in many cases.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.