[help]RE700 wifi connected to my phone but the App say "not connected"

Reaction score
Greetings,
I'm a newbie, Sorry if i make a thread on a wrong room.. i need some help.
I have P2V+, remote NPVT581 5.8GHz, and gimbal, i can flight well enough more than 15 times battery charging..
And i want use the camera, so i buy wifi extender RE700 (not RE500 i dont know the difference yet)..
And the problem is i connected my android wifi to the wifi module RE700, but when i open dji app it say not connected..
maybe someone here had a same experience before and was fix the problem..
Thanks before.

Attachments

• IMG_20180216_053608.jpg
    IMG_20180216_053608.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 493
Last edited:
There is a video on you tube to fix this search binding range extender or binding p2v+. good luck.

I was trying for binding but there is "error binding" message may be the app not connect. I attached my screenshot.. how we can use the menu on app if the app not connected?, even though my wifi phone connected to wifi extndr..
Btw i will trying the youtube video again, and follow the instruction exactly.. thank you for response..
There is a video on you tube to fix this search binding range extender or binding p2v+. good luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-15-20-30-34-360_com.dji.vision.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-15-20-30-34-360_com.dji.vision.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 430
  • Screenshot_2018-02-16-06-23-10-919_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-16-06-23-10-919_com.android.settings.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 425
  • Screenshot_2018-02-16-06-22-43-870_com.dji.vision.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-16-06-22-43-870_com.dji.vision.png
    149.2 KB · Views: 498
To answer your question on the RE THE 500 CAME WITH THE P2V and 700 the + . Was found out the RE700 worked with the P2V and was better . Now not sure which video you looked at but if @J Dot see's this he might be of help to you .
..Sorry...hit caps lock :oops:

To answer your question on the RE THE 500 CAME WITH THE P2V and 700 the + . Was found out the RE700 worked with the P2V and was better . Now not sure which video you looked at but if @J Dot see's this he might be of help to you .
..Sorry...hit caps lock :oops:

Thank you ARM and dirklod for attention...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
that is the link which i looked, the procedure is
1. Turn on sequentially; wifi, remote, phantom.
2. "system" indicator will blinking, wait until it's green steady, than press reset button till it's off.
3. Turn on my xiaomi wifi and connected to ssid "phantom_xxxx"
4. Open DJI app, so i see indicator grey on app "please connect to wifi"
5. I know no. 4 is abnormal, but i try continue the procedure. Open setting-binding, and show error message binding error because wifi not connected..

Now i will try suggestions from dirklod to looking for "RE THE 500 CAME WITH THE P2V and 700 the +" maybe it's a thread or video. I hope can find the solution on that keyword..
Thanks again

I have had to go through the #3 procedure several times before I would get mine to take
before .Also be sure that re700 is fully charged .
Use the search in my signature and type in the middle not the top as it seems to be a better search than the forum one .

I have had to go through the #3 procedure several times before I would get mine to take
before .Also be sure that re700 is fully charged .
Use the search in my signature and type in the middle not the top as it seems to be a better search than the forum one .
yes re700 is fully charged. And when i read your reply i was trying the #3rd procedure several times.. but it's not good results.
And about search in yours signature i don't understand, if you dont mind u can give me a link.

When you rebind the remote make sure you check the upper right box in the app. If not, it will not bind. It will revert to the last setting.

I've had a similar issue and it appears that the cause is that the DJI ision app isn't fully compatible with new Android OS. I had to use a kindle running OS 4.4 and it bound first time. (did it with both my birds when I had tried unsuccessfully for days with various other phones).

Good luck

Check out this video it might help:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh my god, i just found the problem..
When i use other handphone its work..
This (attached this post) is the settings on MIUI 9.1.1 if you want to use phantom wifi extender..
I don't know how to change this thread title being added with [fixed] [case closed]
Thanks All master for your attention

Attachments

• IMG_20180222_213515.png
    IMG_20180222_213515.png
    92 KB · Views: 429

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic