HELP Please - Antenna BROKE

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I need some help quick. On Wednesday at the water park I work at there will be an event for employees and my boss gave me permission to fly my drone. I go to look at my drone and I see this!! How can I fix it before I shell out 90 bucks on Amazon for a new transmitter? I saw and other posts and they just ended up buying a new transmitter.

There is only one left available on Amazon :(

Attachments

• 1468519634068.jpg
    1468519634068.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 291
Hello everyone! I need some help quick. On Wednesday at the water park I work at there will be an event for employees and my boss gave me permission to fly my drone. I go to look at my drone and I see this!! How can I fix it before I shell out 90 bucks on Amazon for a new transmitter? I saw and other posts and they just ended up buying a new transmitter.

There is only one left available on Amazon :(

Ya I had the same thing happen to my antenna cause I dropped the remote. The little white plastic plug things are pretty weak and break off easily. I simple got a needle from a sewing place that was the same size of the hole and cute it to the right length and put it in. Worked like a charm. Make sure it's snug and it won't fall out...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing