HELP Phantom Li-Po battery charger Defective?.

Reaction score
Hello,

I just received my Phantom and I am not sure that the battery charger is functioning correctly....
After connecting the battery to the charger the lights continue to flash in this order: Charge status (RED), 2S,Charge status (RED), 2S, Charge status (RED), 2S, then all together the Charge status (RED) + 1S + 2S + 3S stay lit for 5 seconds. Then this light sequence begins again.

Is this what the charger is supposed to do until the battery is fully charged and the Charge status light turns Green?

Also, is there a manual that should come with the Phantom?

thanks
iosman

Hello,

I just received my Phantom and I am not sure that the battery charger is functioning correctly....
After connecting the battery to the charger the lights continue to flash in this order: Charge status (RED), 2S,Charge status (RED), 2S, Charge status (RED), 2S, then all together the Charge status (RED) + 1S + 2S + 3S stay lit for 5 seconds. Then this light sequence begins again.

Is this what the charger is supposed to do until the battery is fully charged and the Charge status light turns Green?

Also, is there a manual that should come with the Phantom?

thanks
iosman
I'm guessing its a Phantom 4?

It helps if the questioner says what Phantom they have so we can at least try identify what OP is talking about ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers