HELP! Multiple Problems (no FPV, lost binding)

Reaction score
I drug my old Phantom 2 Vision out of storage to see if I could safely get her in the air. On initial run-up (without props), I seemed to have full function of my UAS except for the live view of the camera; I was getting a black screen but was still able to take photos. I tried several different things to trouble shoot this issue, and ended up un-binding my Wi-Fi extender, and the re-binding it. Now I am not getting any connection to the camera at all. I've just updated the FC200 firmware, and still no-joy. Where do I go from here? Thank you!

I drug my old Phantom 2 Vision out of storage to see if I could safely get her in the air. On initial run-up (without props), I seemed to have full function of my UAS except for the live view of the camera; I was getting a black screen but was still able to take photos. I tried several different things to trouble shoot this issue, and ended up un-binding my Wi-Fi extender, and the re-binding it. Now I am not getting any connection to the camera at all. I've just updated the FC200 firmware, and still no-joy. Where do I go from here? Thank you!
Here is a link to another thread......my P2V FC200 camera lost FPV view and I managed to have it repaired:

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues