Help me decide guys n gals..

Reaction score
At risk of giving away deals and one of you going out and getting one of these......
:)
I can't decide....
I am upgrading from P4 with polorpro accessories to P4Pro. To get into more professional work. Side Gig but I believe I can do more with the Pro.

P4P + with all P4P batteries
dji phantom 4 pro plus with 3 batteries, lots of extra props and travel bag. | eBay

P4P with all P4P batteries hard case
DJI Phantom 4 Pro Camera Drone - US Seller | eBay

P4P with one P4P Bart and 2 P4Batt soft backpack.
DJI Phantom 4 Pro with extras 3 batteries | eBay

Any thoughts are welcome...
Thanks in advance.
Ron

Will you ever use 3rd party apps like litchi, autopilot, drone deploy? If so the Phantom 4Pro Plus monitor will not accept them. I would ask for screen shots of each batteries condition and charges from the go app as well as images of each battery to look for damage/swelling on all sides. You know you are buying used and should not expect any support after the sale. If we can help with your decision please ask.

Reactions: Ron Davis
@Ron Davis, @Florida Drone Supply makes a good point about the DJI warranty. If you want to be covered under the warranty, make sure the seller purchased from an authorized DJI dealer and you get a copy of the original receipt. Otherwise, you'll need to purchase DJI Care Refresh in order to be eligible for work DJI usually covers under warranty. DJI Refresh also covers pilot error scenarios, so it might be something worthwhile either way. And if the seller already purchased DJI Care Refresh, the balance of that insurance will automatically be transferred to you (since it's bound to the drone).

If you decide you'd rather purchase a new Phantom, I keep a list of Phantoms being sold by authorized DJI dealers here.

Reactions: Ron Davis
I got mine on Amazon through an authorized dealer. My hard shell case holds 4 batteries or 5 if you put 1 in the bird. Still room for extra props and cables, very comfortable too.
It came with 2 batteries and a bunch of extras.
Not one problem with it, updated every time.

Thanks to each of you for taking time to write back with very valid points.... that helps and guides me. Excellent!!

@msinger @floridadronesupply Would a similarly priced Inspire 1 V2 with many accessories 3 batts and ND filters be a viable buy.... considering it has the X5 mount so it's upgradable. Bigger n faster right!!!! Lol

I have an Inspire 1 V2. It's a nice drone, but it comes with a lot of negatives. For example, the accessories are more expensive (my case alone cost over $400), it's harder to transport due to its large size, it takes more time to setup, and the 360 camera is not useful unless someone else is controlling it via a second remote controller.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4