Help initiating new drone

Reaction score
I just received a replacement drone from DJI, replacing a crashed one. I can't get it to connect with the controller. I installed new software. Installed DJIgo4 for drones since P4 and uninstalled Litchi. Turned on the drone, controller and tablet and started DJI go and it goes to what I consider a home screen, shows a P4, says RC connected but I can't find anything that says setup. I've turned everything on and off and uninstalled and reinstalled DJIgo4 multiple times...... Also when I hit enter device on the screen it changes screens and tells me "aircraft disconnected". Thanks in advance

Reactions: Kompasnoze
If you have your old controller and a new aircraft, they don’t talk to each other without a little help from you.
The “link” idea in post #2 will help.
This may help.

Reactions: Capt KO
If you have your old controller and a new aircraft, they don’t talk to each other without a little help from you.
The “link” idea in post #2 will help.
This may help.
Concerning post #2. I went to the DJI download page and found P4P manual but it wouldn't let me download anything from the page.
Post #3 Got me headed in the right direction although the screen shown in the video was different than the one on my tablet. Either I'm blind or there wasn't a camera ikon. Regardless, I looked around a bit and found something that let me link the remote to the AC. My memory is useless and I couldn't retrace my steps so I'm sorry I can't be more detailed. I do thank you for you help. It is done and now I can go crash another one....
Off topic, I was in Tucson yesterday, beautiful place.....

Reactions: Jim Canada

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20