Help identifying what I’ve bought !!

Reaction score
How can I tell if I have a p4 or P4 advanced ?

model number is WM330A.

Last edited:
standard.. not advanced or pro?

how can I get the serial number electronically through the software !

How can I tell if I have a p4 or P4 advanced ?

model number is WM330A.
I think you have same mode p4s as me..remote gl300c....I have no idea what the O stands for
Screenshot_20200106-131032_Gallery.jpg

standard.. not advanced or pro?

how can I get the serial number electronically through the software !
Search dji serial decoder and enter your number,,see what it comes back as

Tells you how old it is too.

Reactions: dronesky
What a drama... but I've ended up with a phantom 4 standard, 3 batteries 1 never used, range extender, back pack carry case, 12 props.. for €120 and a bit of my time, I was getting scammed, but stood my ground.. got all my money back, kept the drone etc.. but cost me €120 in fuel...
Next time I'll be a little more careful, and next time the scammer may think twice because now he had to give me the drone just to cover my expenses

Oh well the p4s still good aircraft,,so good I'm on me second, it's still more clever than me :)
Life to complicated now without learning more lol

Tells you how old it is too.

One star review. Have you actually tested this? Because the guy who reviewed it flat-out stated it doesn't work. You shouldn't make software recommendations you have no personal experience with.

D

One star review. Have you actually tested this? Because the guy who reviewed it flat-out stated it doesn't work. You shouldn't make software recommendations you have no personal experience with.

D
I have used this little app for several years with very few problems. I don’t use reviews as the only deciding factor in those instances as I know full well there is an abundance of stupidity left in the real world.

Isn’t really a review on my part. That app has been around for some time back when someone was trying to crack dji’s date code. The date code was finally cracked through an old mavicpilots thread with help from all that submitted their purchase info, and the hard work of that op. I believe the dserial may have been a result of that effort in some fashion.
As I said, it is a good tool and easy to use.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic