HELP GIMBAL NOT WORKING

Reaction score
So I tried to film a video with my aircraft last night, and he camera randomly just stopped working, I brought it back and landed it, inspected the aircraft then let it sit for a night. I woke up the next morning and tried to power in the aircraft, I was getting a green light and a smooth video feed, but the camera stabilization was not working.
9d7b11d2890677c6eb848f74093df8b7.jpg

c50d3f9bbcae9b12ade5645605aba3e1.jpg

Not sure what is going on. Aircraft has never had a hard impact and is only a few months old, help!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have you modified the drone at all? You said you only had it a few months, DJI should replace it under warranty.
Let some others chime in here before it comes to that though.

Have you modified the drone at all? You said you only had it a few months, DJI should replace it under warranty.
Let some others chime in here before it comes to that though.

I swapped out the back plate of the gimbal for a gimbal guard one but I still have the backplate, other than that, I have not modded it.

I've seen somewhere that some of the guards don't fit quite right. I'd out the original hardware back on and see what happens. But sounds like the guard is the oroblem

Yeah put the stock plate on and hopefully that fixes things. New gimbal/camera is not cheap.

Looks like the same problem I am having. Does the camera stay it that position? Does it correct when you tilt the phantom?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl