Help first.. Make fun of me later..

Reaction score
So I'm trying to link my second P3P to the RC. I obviously did it the first time but I can't do it this time. What am I missing?

The RC has one green and 3 white lines.. The P3P has 2 solid red and 2 blinking green lights. The pilot app shows disconnected. If you have a link to a video to help it would be greatly appreciated. I see videos for P2+ but not the P3P. They link different.

It appears the P3P and RC are linked but I can not get my pilot app to recognize the new P3P

The step-by-step is on page 28 of the Manual.
Thanks. I realize I asked the wrong question. I believe my RC "is" connected to the P3P. This is confirmed with a green light on the RC and a green light on the P3P in front of the link button. My problem is my pilot app shows "disconnected."

Make sure you have selected the phantom 3 in the app. Clear the data in the setup. Change the name of the bird. Making guesses here since we don't know if you have android or apple.

USB cable was in. But I get why you would say that. As soon as cnynctry asked what OS, I realized I had not updated firm ware... I am GTG. Appreciate all the suggestions and advice.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31