Help! Another Phantom 3 Advanced Issues???

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

just curious what was happened with my Aircraft? anyone can explain this?

It didn't suffer a crash which was very lucky. Looks like something with the gimbal or camera.

Reactions: Doug White
maybe my Craft is too old. I've been using it for a year, I've been going around various places with this thing. but today there has been a problem.
I'm tired of telling the dji care, without solving any problems. looks like I should buy a new Aircraft

maybe my Craft is too old. I've been using it for a year, I've been going around various places with this thing. but today there has been a problem.
I'm tired of telling the dji care, without solving any problems. looks like I should buy a new Aircraft

Better dump my perfect 3A too then as that's 2 years old.
Just recalibrate the AC - it'll be fine.

You know, there are flight logs. While we lack tools which could properly read all the info inside, maybe any of the existing viewers will notice something wrong.
There are many online viewers, and one offline - DatCon.

Id suggest, like others, calibrating the IMU and more importantly the compass. The IMU only measures inertia and forces, If it was sat on your desk, everything would read 0 apart from Z axis as gravity is always an acting force, that's why you see a Z offset in the IMU calibration results.

But the compass is ALWAYS measuring and has a huge part to play in the drones ability to fly and hold position. Give that a try first.

I've just looked at your footage. I've had the camera twitching just like yours on two or three flights many months ago. No explanation, but the following flight was fine on each occasion. The last time this happened, I recalibrated the camera in flight and it stopped and n ever had it happen since.

As for it taking a mind of its own, I think you're associating that camera twitching with a flight calibration, IMU or compass error; well rest assured it most definitely is not.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic