Hello

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just a Chicago Suburb high school student here making his introduction a few days too late. Anyways I fly a Phantom 3 Standard and my father a Phantom 4, except he forgot how to fly it so it sits in the black hard case for the time being.

If you've seen my post, I modded the P3S controller with the Argtek kit and it came out fantastic.

Into the RC hobby - copters - drones - trucks and cars - robots

Also a huge aquarium fanatic with Goldfish, Cichlids, and shrimp.

Anyways thanks for reading and fingers crossed for this to be a good forum as it has the past few days for me.

Hello everyone. Just a Chicago Suburb high school student here making his introduction a few days too late. Anyways I fly a Phantom 3 Standard and my father a Phantom 4, except he forgot how to fly it so it sits in the black hard case for the time being.

If you've seen my post, I modded the P3S controller with the Argtek kit and it came out fantastic.

Into the RC hobby - copters - drones - trucks and cars - robots

Also a huge aquarium fanatic with Goldfish, Cichlids, and shrimp.

Anyways thanks for reading and fingers crossed for this to be a good forum as it has the past few days for me.
Hello! Welcome to my favorite forum ever! There are many super helpful people here like msinger, LuvMyTj, dirkclod, BigAL07, and many more! I hope you enjoy Phantom Pilots as much as I do.[emoji6]

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT