Hello. from SWFL

Reaction score
Hello from southwest Florida! I am a new drone owner by accident. Two days ago I found a lot of drones in a storage locker I bought including a like new Phantom 3 professional 4k with all kinds of extras, a new in the box original Phantom and few others that are not DJI. Hoping to gain a little knowledge on these drones here, I raced r/c cars and trucks years ago and messed with a plane or two but no drones.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello from southwest Florida! I am a new drone owner by accident. Two days ago I found a lot of drones in a storage locker I bought including a like new Phantom 3 professional 4k with all kinds of extras, a new in the box original Phantom and few others that are not DJI. Hoping to gain a little knowledge on these drones here, I raced r/c cars and trucks years ago and messed with a plane or two but no drones.

Welcome to the group!

Wow what a cool treasure to find. That is really exciting. I hope you enjoy the drones. You have some good equipment there!

Thanks, with a nice welcoming response from a mod this seems like its going to be the right place for me, I can actually be a "newbie" without everyone biting my head off over asking "newbie" questions..lol I am very active in quite a few Firearm and shooting forums and some people are just plain rude. I am very excited about my find and have watched a few YouTube videos and made a few successful flights and videos without a scratch. The other drones in the lot include a 3DR Solo with all kinds of extras, a parrot bebop and a badazz custom built drone. I took the one that was custom built to local hobby shop and the "drone man" said it has about $1800-2000 in the parts he saw alone, didn't bring any of the many extra parts and such I also have.

Thanks, with a nice welcoming response from a mod this seems like its going to be the right place for me, I can actually be a "newbie" without everyone biting my head off over asking "newbie" questions..lol I am very active in quite a few Firearm and shooting forums and some people are just plain rude. I am very excited about my find and have watched a few YouTube videos and made a few successful flights and videos without a scratch. The other drones in the lot include a 3DR Solo with all kinds of extras, a parrot bebop and a badazz custom built drone. I took the one that was custom built to local hobby shop and the "drone man" said it has about $1800-2000 in the parts he saw alone, didn't bring any of the many extra parts and such I also have.
Well you know that there are "those kind" of people in almost every area. They know it all and shame on you for not reading the manual before asking a question that is clearly answered on page 67. <rolls eyes> For the most part though I think most people do try to help in a nice way.

Wow the more you look, the more of a treasure chest you have there. You can start your very own drone comparison series. I can comment on my experiences between the Phantom 3, 3 Pro, 4, and 4 Pro, but I haven't had any time with other brands. Good luck again with all of them! Wish I was closer so i could come and fly with you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj