Hello new phantom owner.

Reaction score
Hello. New phantom owner from Memphis Tennessee.
Picked up a P2 with full fpv kit and h3-3D gimbal.

Have a question or 2.
The p2 I picked up came with stock landing legs and super long landing legs. My problem is with the longer legs , I can not use the dji carrying case that is designed for the p2. How many people run stock landing legs and is there anything I should be watchful about other then the gimbal landing too hard.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0166.JPG
    IMG_0166.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0168.JPG
    IMG_0168.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0165.JPG
    IMG_0165.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 301

Have a question or 2.
The p2 I picked up came with stock landing legs and super long landing legs. My problem is with the longer legs , I can not use the dji carrying case that is designed for the p2. How many people run stock landing legs and is there anything I should be watchful about other then the gimbal landing too hard.

Thanks.
Do not, repeat, do not land too hard.

Reactions: Taw1985

Have a question or 2.

Thanks.

Put the originals back on then look on either eBay or www.shapeways.com for snap on extensions. But you are still going to have problems with those prop guards and if you remove permanently you'll need shorter screws to remount the motors. Many of us do not use prop guards. There were some made that were snap on but they may be hard to find since P2s are no longer in production.

You try this site on eBay to see if the snap on landing gear are still available. I use a pair myself and they work great.

DJI Phantom 2, Vision, Vision + Snap-on 30 MM Riser for landing gear. | eBay

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan