Hello, new member here

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: Kalona
Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome. I love landscape photography. Just a little elevation make a big difference on a old structure or any scene.

Please start slow. Read, read and all you can. The good, bad and ugly. The mistakes you make can be costly. There are little things we miss, such as don’t take off from metal objects. Metal in the ground or rebar in the concrete. It’s fatal. Let it hover for a while to make sure everything is ok. So much more. Happy flying.

Welcome and enjoy...Rootman is spot on with his advice, I will just add learn the No Fly Zones for your area...you may have more fun if you can concentrate on flying and not looking out for police.

Thank you! Great advice. I did purchase a landing pad and have downloaded a couple of apps (B4ufly & DJI Go). I read through a forum regarding where to and not to fly. Have a lot to learn. Will post some photos when I can get flying.

Atti mode doesn't stop fast like gps mode. That's why i say take it slow. Just little things can cost you. Take your hand off the stick in GPS and it stops now. In atti it will fly right passed you.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual
Thank you. Spent a couple of days reading and watching videos on your site. Very very helpful. I was hesitant to take it to my backyard to try it out, but I had fun with it.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj