Hello, I'm new to the forums and drones.

Welcome to our forum! We all started out somewhere. Personally, I have found this group to be very eager to help especially when I started out just a few years ago. The search feature is great and will often net a boatload of results to your question(s).

You will also find forums specific to your drone. And don't forget YouTube which has endless hours of videos. My first video was learning how to Return to Home (RTH)!

Lastly, know that 99% of crashes are due to pilot error. Find an open field, away from buildings, trees, and people and practice some short flights before going crazy.

Enjoy!

WELCOME ABOARD!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

I live in Port St. Lucie Florida, I've never flown rc anything until now. I have a lot of catching up to do. =)
Welcome to the forum from out here in California, LA area. You’ll find tons of infos in here to your questions, just ask or post them. Also, people here in this forum are real good, respectful and very helpful ... Have fun flying and good luck!

Last edited:
Welcome. What are you flying out of interest?
My GF gave me a DJI Phantom 3 Pro as a gift. I always wanted to get involved in the hobby of flying Quadcopters but never made the move. Honestly I probably would have got one of the newer models but this is what I have. Now if I can only get it to fly without losing connection to the RC. =)

My GF gave me a DJI Phantom 3 Pro as a gift. I always wanted to get involved in the hobby of flying Quadcopters but never made the move. Honestly I probably would have got one of the newer models but this is what I have. Now if I can only get it to fly without losing connection to the RC. =)
Great drone to learn on. If all is set up right, it will come back.

The P3 Pro remains my favorite. You will enjoy everything it can do and then some.

Welcome to the forum! :)

You would be wise to crash it now and be done with it then take up real flying as a hobby. Less expensive

You would be wise to crash it now and be done with it then take up real flying as a hobby. Less expensive
Yes, because purposely crashing a 1K drone to advance one's flying skills is the epitome of wisdom... Outstanding!

Reactions: dronesky

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20