Hello & help from South West Scotland

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

First post, so greetings from deepest South West Scotland where winter is well on its way, so flying days for my P3P 4K now few and far between until the spring!

Got some problems when using mapping apps that I'm looking for some help on.

Updated the DJI GO app a few weeks ago, logged in and got over all the restricted flight crap; all well when using the DJI GO app but when trying to fly mapping missions using DJI GS pro, pix4d, Drone Deploy or Altizure all causing 'aircraft disconnected' issues and have to quickly jump back into the GO app and bring it back manually - stressful as my first wee bird flew away & deep sixed itself in the Solway Firth!
Had a quick wee look on T'interweb and there is some blether about deleting cache files in the app, but I would really like to hear from anyone who has experienced the same problem, and hopefully has a confirmed fix?

Thanks Guys,

Ta Ta the noo..

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0ROJYyg.png

Hi Dirkclod,
Good to hear from you, looking forward to being part of the community - think I've managed to fix the disconnect issue by re-linking the RC to the aircraft as per the tutorial on the DJI web site.
Ta ta the noo.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers