Hello from Washington

mostly_tacos

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hey, Phantom crew.

I’m new to quads in general; grabbed a great deal on a couple Phantom 3 Pros in my local area. Never really been into RC stuff, but I am into gorgeous vistas as an avid hiker, cyclist, and backpacker. And I was a pro photographer for a few years in my early 20s, so this is a hobby I’m excited about.

Currently looking for a good price on a Mavic Mini or equivalent to take along on backpacking trips, but I have some time to do that as I can’t go out on trips any more this season due to injury.

Hey, Phantom crew.

I’m new to quads in general; grabbed a great deal on a couple Phantom 3 Pros in my local area. Never really been into RC stuff, but I am into gorgeous vistas as an avid hiker, cyclist, and backpacker. And I was a pro photographer for a few years in my early 20s, so this is a hobby I’m excited about.

Currently looking for a good price on a Mavic Mini or equivalent to take along on backpacking trips, but I have some time to do that as I can’t go out on trips any more this season due to injury.
Welcome to the forum.

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20