Hello from the Ruby Mountains

Reaction score
I'm new to Quad Copters. I saw a yard sale last weekend and some guy was selling a Phantom 1 and it had everything but the gopro for 10 dollars. I asked if it worked, he said, he didn't know, I took a gamble, I mean it was only 10 bucks, right? I got it home, dusted it off, did some research and what do you know, IT IS ALIVE! this thing is a kick in the ***. I can't believe I didn't buy one sooner. Last night I was flying it just before sunset and she got away from me. She just became a spec in the sky. When I woke up this morning she was parked where she took off. The wife freaked out and honestly so did I. The only damage to it was it killed the battery. Is there anyway to save the battery? Anyway, thanks for allowing me to ramble on and to join this group.

Safe Flying!

Reactions: GFields
Hey there, it came with a BC20-4 Balance charger. I figured out how to get it to recognize the dead cell and restore it. However I already purchased two more batteries and another charger for more flying time. I want to get more acquainted to flying before purchasing a higher end model. This will be our family trainer, that is my plan.. what are you flying?

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there, it came with a BC20-4 Balance charger. I figured out how to get it to recognize the dead cell and restore it. However I already purchased two more batteries and another charger for more flying time. I want to get more acquainted to flying before purchasing a higher end model. This will be our family trainer, that is my plan.. what are you flying?
I have had many drones. Now, I use my P4s a little. I like the feel of flying it. It is my fishing drone. I like flying my mavic mini pro 3. So small and capable of doing so much. The thing I like most, is it's Stealth abilities. I don't care for people knowing I am in the area flying. Less bother that way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carouselchildrens