Hello from the Florida panhandle.

Reaction score
I am new to Flying, have a Hudsan now, learning to fly. But already hooked and wanting something with more flight time and distance. Looking at Phantom or Mavic. Live in the Pensacola & Milton, Fl, area. Have lots of questions but still looking and reading.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome. I fly a lot at my in laws place in Panama City, Fl. Be careful in your area. There are a lot of no fly zones. Once you get a DJI quad, you might not be able to fly in your area.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome. I fly a lot at my in laws place in Panama City, Fl. Be careful in your area. There are a lot of no fly zones. Once you get a DJI quad, you might not be able to fly in your area.
Yes, I live on the edga of a Enhanced warning zone and wonder if I could fly at my home? Two of these over lap where I live. I was hoping to find someone who fly this are to talk to.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl