Hello from sunny Manchester uk

Reaction score
Complete newcomer and I've just got myself the p4p, I've not flown yet as I've been busy trying to soak up all the great info from you good people, If I'm honest.... I'm as nervous as hell.

Looking forward to being part of the community and this great forum.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: jack james
Welcome. You'd do well to get a cheap £20 mini drone and fly it around before stepping up to the P4 and I would also recommend getting an experienced phantom flier to help with your first flights. I'm too far from you but I'm sure someone will chime in.
Enjoy!

i dont know if your near a flying club or even someone you know has the same drone.but go there and ask they will be delighted to show you the ropes.it will be far far better than the feeling you ll get if something goes wrong and you fall to earth if you get my drift.when your shown once and youve read the manual youll be sorted.
good luck.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

If I'm honest.... I'm as nervous as hell
Phantoms are easy to fly. However, there is a lot to learn about them since they are very technical (unlike cheap drones). The best thing you can do is read (and fully understand) the manual and take some time to review various resources available on the Internet. Here are some of my favorites to get you started:

Start flying in a wide open area that's free of all obstacles until you're comfortable controlling the Phantom. Also, it would be best to keep your Phantom close so you can clearly see what it's doing with your eyes.

Welcome to the PhantomPilots family! Fly safe and have fun!

Thank you all for the great advice, I'm not attempting a flight until I've gone through the manual a couple of times and feel confident enough, thanks for the helpful links which have come in very handy, I'm sure I'll have lots of questions in the future.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72