Hello From Shropshire

Hi i am Tom from Telford Shropshire UK.
I am totally new to Flying, Just purchased my Phantom 3 Advanced Yesterday :)
Welcome to the forum Tom!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

Reactions: Rodee34
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Telford Tom
Hello Tom welcome t forum and it’s good to get some tips etc on here I’ve got p3A and it’s the best thing I’ve had in rc stuff really easy to fly just don’t rush into first flight just get use to controls etc b4 u going to far with it I’m in the construction game as a plasterer and I’m doing barns at the moment in the country Wheaton Aston t b honest lol and I take Ariel fotos vids of job from beginning to end to be fair taking it tomorrow as most of them done on outside landscape etc . Have fun and be careful

Hello Tom welcome t forum and it’s good to get some tips etc on here I’ve got p3A and it’s the best thing I’ve had in rc stuff really easy to fly just don’t rush into first flight just get use to controls etc b4 u going to far with it I’m in the construction game as a plasterer and I’m doing barns at the moment in the country Wheaton Aston t b honest lol and I take Ariel fotos vids of job from beginning to end to be fair taking it tomorrow as most of them done on outside landscape etc . Have fun and be careful
Thanks Savo05 I am defo staying in Beginners mode for a while, Controller usage is ok as i used to race RC Nitro cars, but that was on a Track not up in the Air lol :)

Sweet like I said best rc item I’ve had as I still got two savage hpi trucks, 1 1/8th nitro 1 1/10th brushless kysho Porsche, heli ,beginners plane crashed it in cupboard now lol but p3A never crashed had p1 first that was a ball ache as had for the turn around 360 degree thing f compass cal [emoji849]but with p3A all that’s gone anyway got to charge battery’s now have fun flying

Reactions: Telford Tom
Hi i am Tom from Telford Shropshire UK.
I am totally new to Flying, Just purchased my Phantom 3 Advanced Yesterday :)
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

What tab u got t watch flights I got Samsung galaxy tab A does the job
I managed to buy the Apple ipad Air2 64GB from the Guy i got the p3a from, he sold me the lot as he only used it once, he was a fellow photographer so i managed to get it at Bargain job lot, lol o_O:)

Sweet like I said best rc item I’ve had as I still got two savage hpi trucks, 1 1/8th nitro 1 1/10th brushless kysho Porsche, heli ,beginners plane crashed it in cupboard now lol but p3A never crashed had p1 first that was a ball ache as had for the turn around 360 degree thing f compass cal [emoji849]but with p3A all that’s gone anyway got to charge battery’s now have fun flying
i raced the Hyper st , me and my lad took it in turns to race but it cost me a Fortune in parts as he thought it was fun to crash it :eek:. He 22 now and still hasn't paid me back yet lol

Hi Tom.
I'm staffs, near cannock where there are lots of scenic flight locations. I too have a p3a , bought almost a year ago but not used since March due to health. However the batteries are on charge and it will be airburnevsoon.. weather permitting.

Good luck with yours

P

Hi Tom.
I'm staffs, near cannock where there are lots of scenic flight locations. I too have a p3a , bought almost a year ago but not used since March due to health. However the batteries are on charge and it will be airburnevsoon.. weather permitting.

Good luck with yours

P
Hi Patrick i had a few flights today in private field , after a nervous start i had some fun and even landed without using the RTH button lol, enjoy your first flight Back :)

I have just bookmarked the page so i can read later. Thanks Tom :)
Welcome to the forum Tom!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!
Hi Oso , I followed one of the tips you sent in your link , Battery required an update, but for some reason I couldn't get the Drone to flash the old red green on the Gimbal to show it was updating. The only update download I found was for the Professional . But after I clicked onto your link for the Advanced it popped up and within 5 Mins my Aircraft stated Normal (Latest Firmwear Updated). So a big Massive Thanks for the link as I would still be pulling my hair out now "If I had any". :):smile:

Reactions: Oso and Rodee34

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers