Hello from San Francisco! Advice on product intro?

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm Mark from San Francisco, CA. Paraglider pilot from way back (solo'ed in '98), more recently bitten by the multi-rotor bug to amass a couple of P2s (butchered), a P3 Pro (love it), a Mavic (really love it), and 2 pairs of DJ Goggles to share the fun. The first set arrived THE DAY that a pod of blues and humpbacks arrived to feed outside the Golden Gate bridge:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Few flights lately, to be honest, as I'm busy prototyping a new product for consumer drones (like Phantoms). I'm finishing up a web site in hopes of announcing it here; can someone advise on the least obnoxious way to do that?

The product is a smart shelter that transforms into a flight deck, plugging into your TV for remote P.I.C., charging and storage. No MVP for sale or beta yet, but ready to show around for comment.

Thanks,
Mark Schmick
Founder, Flying Chair

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I'm busy prototyping a new product for consumer drones (like Phantoms). I'm finishing up a web site in hopes of announcing it here; can someone advise on the least obnoxious way to do that?
Get in touch with @clackey. He can get you setup to be a vendor here (which allows you to promote/sell things here).

Good morning and WELCOME to the forum. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyingChair
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
wreath_sm.png

*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Reactions: FlyingChair

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31