Hello from Salisbury, NC!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Brady, and I'm a Phantom 4 Pro owner and FAA certified UAV pilot. I thought I would introduce myself and share a link to my content: www.dronebug360.com

I just started building my website in late April, and most of my content is just filler. I'm hoping to get more interesting and fun content uploaded within the next few months. If there are any highly recommended locations to fly in North Carolina, or in the surrounding states, please share your locations!

Best,
Brady S

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: Brady_S
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello @Brady_S and welcome to our forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:
https://phantompilots.com/account/personal-details

You're just a tad down the road from my location. Globally speaking we're neighbors LOL.

Make sure you study and apply for the NC DOT Commercial UAS Permit (it's free) since you're also in the great state of NC.

NC DOT Aviation Dept
Operating Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) in North Carolina

Allen

Reactions: Brady_S

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl