Hello from North-West England, UK.

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

This looks like a great community with a ton of knowledge and experience, and I look forward to taking part.

Currently I have a phantom 4 advanced and having a lot of fun but still basically a newbie.

Happy flying to everyone here!

Hi and welcome, I am in the North East England UK. Safe flying mate.

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm really enjoying the flying but I admit i do go beyond VLOS. I usually fly from my back garden, on the edge of a small town. I try to minimise flying over buildings but some is inevitable.

Where do you fly - out in the open?

Happy landings :)

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm really enjoying the flying but I admit i do go beyond VLOS. I usually fly from my back garden, on the edge of a small town. I try to minimise flying over buildings but some is inevitable.

Where do you fly - out in the open?

Happy landings :)
Hi, I have a P3 Advanced , my first "Real " drone, love it. I tend to fly in open spaces if possible , countryside, moors, beach etc. So far I have never flown out of VLOS, except when I was looking at the tablet and when I looked for the drone I couldn't see it, moment of panic then I spotted it further away than thought it was, my eyesight could be better.

Hi, I have a P3 Advanced , my first "Real " drone, love it. I tend to fly in open spaces if possible , countryside, moors, beach etc. So far I have never flown out of VLOS, except when I was looking at the tablet and when I looked for the drone I couldn't see it, moment of panic then I spotted it further away than thought it was, my eyesight could be better.

You have my sympathy, I'm close to 50 now and my eyesight isn't a patch on what it used to be. Oh well, that's life :) Every credit to you though, droning at 74 - that's fantastic!

You have the right idea, staying in VLOS is better really, as well as legal. I totally know that feeling of panic when you first lose sight of it!

I need to get out to the coast, would love some good video and stills along the beaches.

Reactions: gunner370
Welcome to the forum from the North East

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.