Hello from New Orleans

Reaction score
I am a member of the Louisiana Wing of the Civil Air Patrol and have just been assigned as a Drone team member. We work in two man teams consisting of a Pilot and Technician. I am the Technician but will be taking the 107 test in the near future. The Civil Air Patrol is developing these teams to assist in Search and Rescue operations.
We are using the DJI Phantom 4 PRO.

Mike

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Shoemaker
Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Hello from St Gabriel, LA.
You are going to love the P4Pro. I fly a P4P+ regularly for work in south Baton Rouge. It's a great bird.

Reactions: Shoemaker
I am a member of the Louisiana Wing of the Civil Air Patrol and have just been assigned as a Drone team member. We work in two man teams consisting of a Pilot and Technician. I am the Technician but will be taking the 107 test in the near future. The Civil Air Patrol is developing these teams to assist in Search and Rescue operations.
We are using the DJI Phantom 4 PRO.

Mike
Welcome from Lafitte LA

Greetings Mike and welcome to the forum. We definitely love your part of the country!

If we can ever lend a hand with anything just let us know. We work with a lot of public safety, search and rescue, etc. In fact, we will have 12-15 pilots on the gulf coast from New Orleans to Gulf Shores, AL doing cell tower inspections starting in about a week so we will be hanging around right near you.

Once again, welcome and glad to have you here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.