Hello from Nashville

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. 👍

Reactions: GFields and snowy23
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: snowy23
Welcome to the forum from the UK hope you enjoy 👍

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey all, thanks for all of the info that is here, it is very helpful. I have other drones but I am getting my first Phantom delivered this week. Cheers!
Welcome...First drone? Which Phantom? They are all really good and should give you a lot of fun and fantastic photos and videos!
Hey all, thanks for all of the info that is here, it is very helpful. I have other drones but I am getting my first Phantom delivered this week. Cheers!

Reactions: MikeA138
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome...First drone? Which Phantom? They are all really good and should give you a lot of fun and fantastic photos and videos!
Phantom 4 Pro. Had a DJI inspire 2 most recently, still have an air 2s, Skydio 2+, and I’m going to look for a mavic 2 pro. Mostly looking to get into industrial inspection and commercial work. I did industrial inspection work (non uav) for a long time.

Welcome to the Forum, I grew up in Woodbury, moved to Colorado in the military and never left.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic